Thursday 1 December 2011

mY QuOtEs tHaT mAkEs Me bE Me ! :)

hye,again,we meet ! my second breath i am is to describe my whole life being me ! so, loves me-neither way you are thinking of me . i am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how i react to it  .. i respect those whose respect me and forget whose forget me.simple as that. BTW,im old enough to to know better,but young enough to still do it anyway . there is a thing u should know bout me-im slow to trust , but quick to love.i wish so hard and i give it too much . . =)  i also believe that what we do flows from who we are ! well ,strangers think im quiet.friends think im outgoing.my best friend thinks im insane :)  lastly for this time of mine , love me when i least deserve it,because thats when i really need it !

No comments:

Post a Comment