Thursday 1 December 2011

JuSt a NeW In hErE !

Before i started ,ASSALAMUALAIKUM.let me allowed myself in the window-pop of blog,,well,im new in here...my name is nurul ain..but,most of the handed and legged people called me ain.i love being in that way !
im just 16,born in SJMC on 22 of december 1996. . first of all, i hate being a big-fat-liar . . im a traumarama on anyone who catches my butterfly ! and please allowed me to say this,,if u hate me , well FUCKED you ! so, my conclusion is easy , take me as i am,or watch me as i go . i love being general to someone that being general for me . your kindnest is my pleasant . .in this universe , i would loved to be ur friend . .one important thing that im into , you talk it , you live it ! i have dramas and memories . thats life . live it . love it .warning: i have an attitude and i know how to use it ! i live in a moment u CANNOT put into word . so , lastly,  nothing about me is original . . . i am the combine of effort of everyone i have known . . so . do be friend with me :) bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment