Thursday 1 December 2011

LoSeS YoU AgAiN ?

SITI ADEENA BINTI ABDUL SHUKOR 




that name will always stuck in my mind forever.that name spin my whole life around from misery to joy...that name always makes me stronger when i feel down and wanna fall down from hope...that name always rainbowed me with love,care and hapiness....now,i gonna lose her ...FOREVER :'( she will go to boarding school next year . .how could i live without her?without her,my stars will not shines bright anymore . but,why should  us ? i love her more than myself. .to SITI ADEENA BINTI ABDUL SHUKOR , i promises u to behave myself..i promises you to learn to live without you. .for the sake of our friendship , i promise , i will do my best . because when i feel down, you always be there , right ?lastly,goodbye . .and farewell . . hope you will succeed in what ever you did. .all the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment